Welcome to our website.
The term ‘Discounted PPE’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 19 Mill Lane, Hurst Green, Surrey, RH8 9DF
Our company registration number is 12858517
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- By using this website, you are confirming that you are over 16 years of age.
- We are not healthcare professionals- to avoid causing injury or harm, always seek professional advice before purchasing or using any medical supplies.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- We cannot be liable for the consequences of late or delayed delivery.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
If you are ordering from Discount PPE Ltd for your own use (for a non-commercial purpose) then the Consumer Contract Regulations apply.
If you are ordering from Discounted PPE Ltd for a business (for a commercial purpose) then the Business To Business Terms & Conditions apply.
The Order Process
Placing Your Order:
You can place orders online via our website https://DiscountedPPE.co.uk
Our website is fully PCI compliant and all payment information is encrypted to ensure total security of your data.
You can also send orders to us via email- Info@DiscountedPPE.co.uk
We are open Monday to Friday, from 8.00am until 3pm. We are closed on Saturday & Sunday and Bank Holidays.
Any orders placed after 2pm or at the weekend will not be processed until the next working day.
Email confirmation is sent for every order placed- this confirmation is sent to the email address input when you place the order (or to your PayPal/Apple Pay account). We cannot re-send this confirmation, so please ensure you enter the correct email address.
We accept payment from all major credit and debit cards, and we also accept payments via PayPal and Amazon Pay.
Availability is shown in the product listing- please note, we also process offline orders, which do not immediately update the availability online. We always advise checking stock availability before placing an order if you are in urgent need of the item.
If you place an order for an unavailable item, you will be informed via email. You can then either wait for the item to arrive, choose an alternative or cancel the item from the order and receive a refund.
All images of products are purely for illustration only and do not form part of the description of the product.
Discounted PPE cannot accept responsibility for any difference between the image on the website and the actual appearance of the product.
All prices on our website and in our catalogue are displayed on an “invitation to treat” basis- if a product is ordered (and the price is incorrect) we are not obliged to sell the product at the incorrect price. The order will be cancelled, and a refund will be processed.
If there is a problem with the payment (if your bank declines the payment, there are security concerns etc) we will contact you to advise. We reserve the right to decline an order or payment- we can also insist that an order is only sent to the registered address of the payment card.
Upon delivery, you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Discounted PPE Ltd is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises us via telephone within four working days from the date of delivery.
When you place an order, you can create an account to store your order history and track orders or you can checkout as a Guest- if you checkout as a Guest, we cannot add orders to your order history.